sweet_iced_tea (sweet_iced_tea) wrote in pumpingmamas,

  • Mood:

Food Poisoning

I pump excllusively for my daughter (10 months on the 18th). Last night I got violently ill with food poisoning. Sparing the details, I couldn't even keep water down. I took imodium which I also promptly threw up- I think. I was so sick that I didn't even think to pump last night and haven't since about 4:00 yesterday (It's 7:45 now-ouch!)  Can I use this milk? How long do I need to pump and dump? Anyone know what Hale's says? TIA


Edit- It just occured to me that it could be Carbon Monoxide poisoning. I was stuck in a tunnel behind  awreck for about 30 minutes yesterday.  If it is, should I dump it?
  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded